The Frog Bar Now Smoke Free?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frog Bar Now Smoke Free?

We just got back from a trip to Ocean City, and we stopped at The Frog Bar for a pre dinner snack and drink one afternoon. We had a seat outside, and I noticed that the smokers were leaving the deck to smoke in the designated smoking area.

I didn't get a chance to ask our waitress, but I thought I overheard somebody say they can no longer smoke in the outdoor seating area. If that's the case, that's great news, and I'd more likely to get a meal there with the little one.

Well, I'm guessing they're included in the boardwalk smoking ban regulations. You've always been able to smoke outside there. Along with having your dog. If they're being considered part of the boardwalk now, then the dogs may be banned now too. Interesting.
    Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Originally posted by Z06RL View Post
      Well, I'm guessing they're included in the boardwalk smoking ban regulations. You've always been able to smoke outside there. Along with having your dog. If they're being considered part of the boardwalk now, then the dogs may be banned now too. Interesting.
      I'd be fine if it were dog free too. It can be a little crowded in there at times with just people, so I'm OK with dogs not being allowed there anymore during the summer season.

Comment

Working...
      X