Ravens Game on Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Game on Sunday

We are coming to OC for a long weekend..wondering what bar/restaurant will have the Ravens Game on and if they will have any specials? I know in other years..Seacrets. Taphouse, have had them...but thinking of someplace new maybe?? thanks

Originally posted by ocmommom View Post
    We are coming to OC for a long weekend..wondering what bar/restaurant will have the Ravens Game on and if they will have any specials? I know in other years..Seacrets. Taphouse, have had them...but thinking of someplace new maybe?? thanks
    It's been awhile, but the last time I watched a Ravens game at The Greene Turtle, they had some pretty good specials on good and drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kds53098 View Post

It's been awhile, but the last time I watched a Ravens game at The Greene Turtle, they had some pretty good specials on good and drinks.
      ok cool thanks

Comment

ok cool thanks
        You're welcome. Coins might be worth checking out too.

Comment

We are coming to OC for a long weekend..wondering what bar/restaurant will have the Ravens Game

I can understand how watching the Ravens can make for a LOOOOOOOONG weekend. :-)

Comment

RAVENS?? Buxy's for the whole weekend!! Pitt / Penn State, and Steelers / Browns games.
            Ask an OC Insider

Comment

Taphouse is running soecials all day.
              Ken

Comment

Working...
              X