Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything NEW up and coming for 2019?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tfunkhouser View Post

    Not really new if you ask me, just changed the name.
    Its new to me!

    Comment


    • #17
      Dough Roller is going into the old Applebees in West Ocean City.
      common sense is not so common

      Comment


      • #18
        Sanibel's Oceanside is replacing Rare & Rye
        Sanibel's at Sunset Island is replacing, I assume, The Landing at Sunset Island.
        Both kitchens will be lead by the former chef of The Big Easy.
        Ken

        Comment


        • #19
          hmmm thanks..Terp84alum.... never cared for Big Easy food...so doubt i try these new places.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by terp84alum View Post
            Sanibel's at Sunset Island is replacing, I assume, The Landing at Sunset Island.
            Is the Landing and now Sanibel's open to the public or is that a private club?

            Never heard it mentioned around here (or anywhere for that matter).

            I recall that the guy that runs Longboard used to run the Island Time Cafe also on/in Sunset Island.

            Comment


            • #21
              Rare and Rye in the La Quinta closed (or is shortly) and something new is going in there. Just don't know what. That's such a bad location with 32 Palm and Marlin Moon both across from it. And Anthony's on the corner. Good luck to them.
              Ask an OC Insider

              Comment


              • #22
                Dave,

                I'm not 100% positive that Sanibel's is replacing the Landing but that's what I understood. There will definitely be a Sanibel's in Sunset Island. The Landing was open to the public as will Sanibel's.
                Ken

                Comment


                • #23
                  This appeared yesterday. Looks like some new places to eat, but asides from hotels, nothing new to do. https://exploreoc.com/blog/post/New-...=facebook_page
                  Ask an OC Insider

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Wreck Tangle,a ninja obstacle course for kids,opens n late April.will ve in downtown area near the skate park.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by kdog2 View Post
                      Wreck Tangle,a ninja obstacle course for kids,opens n late April.will ve in downtown area near the skate park.
                      I know I'm a grumpy old man but I grumped about this when I was younger:

                      Why do kids need so much stuff to keep them busy. Look East, youngsters, there's this giant ocean thing and miles of sand. Chances are good you do NOT have that back home. If all else fails, then play mini golf!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by pghDave View Post

                        I know I'm a grumpy old man but I grumped about this when I was younger:

                        Why do kids need so much stuff to keep them busy. Look East, youngsters, there's this giant ocean thing and miles of sand. Chances are good you do NOT have that back home. If all else fails, then play mini golf!
                        Dave.....I must agree!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by pghDave View Post

                          I know I'm a grumpy old man but I grumped about this when I was younger:

                          Why do kids need so much stuff to keep them busy. Look East, youngsters, there's this giant ocean thing and miles of sand. Chances are good you do NOT have that back home. If all else fails, then play mini golf!
                          Agree! Walk the boards! Walk the beach! Go fishing! Go to Assateague & explore! There is so much to do in OC, Mother Nature provided a natural playground, take advantage of it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Not sure if it's new or not, but discovered this on TA today. http://www.bourbonstreetonthebeach.com/menu-1.html Since Big Easy closed, this may be the answer for those who like Cajun.
                            Ask an OC Insider

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X